導航:首頁 > 全球影訊 > 搞笑電影片段對白歐美

搞笑電影片段對白歐美

發布時間:2022-06-20 16:24:50

A. 歐美電影里的經典對白!(英,譯)

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地

B. 求幾個對白特別搞笑的歐美電影

超級英雄。

C. 歐美搞笑電影對白

有啥用啊!!!

D. 搞笑的歐美動作電影

蜻蜓俠!!!在被一隻基因改造的蜻蜓叮咬後,高中生瑞克突然擁有了超能力,瑞克決定運用他的能力來打擊罪惡,他開始穿上奇特的制服自稱為「蜻蜓人」。 然而另一方面,邪惡教主「沙漏人」同樣擁有強大的力量、超快的速度以及不舒適的緊身衣,「蜻蜓人」有辦法及時阻止「沙漏人」吞沒世界嗎?「蜻蜓人」能夠拯救世界嗎?
註:本片有少量少兒不宜對白,如孩童觀看請大人陪同!
簡而言之,是部惡搞超級英雄們的電影,也許沒有惡搞那麼多,但確實是狠狠的搞了一把:)
你會發現,很多情節簡直是爛的可以,但是超級搞笑:)

E. 歐美電影經典對白

Bond Of Brothers
My grandson asked me a question one day. He said, "Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?"
I said: "no, but I served in the company of heroes" ----Dick·Winters
有一天,我的孫子問我一個問題,它說:「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?」我回答:「不是,可是我與英雄們一起服役.

Brave Heart
WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight and you may die. Run and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——"

威廉華萊士:

"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!

Leon
No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則。

Ghost
Look into my eyes, and you will see what you mean to me!!

Sound Of Music
When The Lord closes a door, somewhere he opens a window. 主現在把這扇門關起來了,但是,在某處他為你開了一面窗子。

Love Story
Love means you will never have to say you are sorry.

God Father
A man who is not a father will never be a real man.

Jane Eyre
If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God』s feet, equal — as we are! 』 如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」

Peter Pan
You mean more to me than anything in this whole world! 你在世界上對我來說是最重要的!

The Shawshank Redemption
I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing!
要麼趕著去生,要麼忙著去死!

Band of Brothers
They depended on each other, the world depended on them.

Notting Hill
I'm just a girl, standing on the boy ,asked him to love her.

Sleepless In Seattle
You touch her for the first time, and suddenly your home. It almost likes magic!

F. 外語電影搞笑對白

外國電影經典對白■外國電影經典對白■人在身邊,覺得遙不可及,人在天邊,覺得駐在心間;你在遠方,我百般期盼,你往眼前,我十分厭煩;你和我稀薄頭不見抬頭見,手與手無緣相牽;你和我從沒唔面,心與心永恆相連。 外國電影經典對白■外國電影經典對白■這就是神奇得帶點蠱惑的距離,這就是美得有點迷人的距離。外國電影經典對白■外國電影經典對白■霧里看花,樓頭望月,芳草更得更遠而生,地平線在遠處走近還遠,長距離生發美感受,生發誘惑,生發想像,生發無窮的期盼與追求;魚翔水裡,蜂落蕊中,輕輕地貼著你的臉,融入你的心房,零距離使人融,使人親切,使人幸福,使人與人產生愛的火花,使心與心產生情的雨露,產生真實可掬的美妙感覺。你看我時很遠,我看你時很近。一堵厚實的牆讓人無法進放,一張薄透的紙也讓人終生相融,咫尺天涯,對面溝壑,相鄰也常是天塹;相逢常是美麗的錯誤碼率,距離短短,將人生拉得迢迢又遠遠;短短距離,將情感推得長長又遙遙。君住長江頭,我住長江尾,這端與那端,流水滔滔,白雲悠悠。手與手不能相牽。夢與夢卻日日相連;眼與眼不能對望,心與心卻時時交錯。關山千萬重,阻不斷綿綿的思念;水路千萬里,隔不開苦苦的牽掛。距離是思念與牽掛的生產線,大批量地生產人生最真摯最熱烈的愛怨交織與悲歡交集的情感。距離是一塊橡皮,拉長,感情才有綳緊的張力;距離是一張弦弓,拉長,感情才有沖動的慾望;距離是一根彈簧,拉長,感情才有接近的期求。如果人對鮮花已經熟視無睹,那麼鮮花,你不必四季開放,你可以隔著冬夏,待到養大才燦爛開放;如果人對鮮花已經舉傘躲避,那麼鮮花,你不必日日光臨,你可以隔著風雨,隔著霜雪,待到冬後才傾情明媚。在愛情缺乏少許情的時候,你該要的也許不是接近,而是疏遠;在親情乏至的時候,你應該也許不是廝守,而是分開。 零距離讓人親密,也產生摩擦;長距離產生思念,也讓人遺忘。距離是煩人的鬼怪,距離也是撩人的精靈;距離是碰傷感情的惡魔,距離也是癒合傷口的天使。 從此岸到彼岸,是路程的距離,我們不倦跋涉,在跋涉中感受風景,感受生活,dnf感受酸甜苦辣;從此時到彼時,是歲月的距離,我們不倦奔走,在奔走中體驗過去,體驗現在,體驗悲歡禍福;從此心到彼心,是心靈的距離,我們不倦往來,在往來中品嘗苦惱,品嘗人生,百般滋味皆備的喜怒哀樂

G. 求經典英文電影對白,搞笑一點的

你去看看《老友記》里
太多了啊
推薦809那集 就是布拉德皮特客串的那集

H. 各位大俠請介紹幾個歐美的對白比較幽默搞笑的電影

《老友記》

I. 求歐美電影中英文經典對白原文(要長的哦,越長越好)

你好!英文電影經典對白1.《亂世佳人》Tomorrow is another day.2.《泰坦尼克號》Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no ...

J. 求經典英文電影片段 2個人對白 5分鍾左右 搞笑的勵志的都行 配音比賽用的,要表現力比較強的,謝謝

想要兩個人對白時間稍長點而且有表現力的推薦你找一些經典的心理學電影吧,符合條件的很多,最近看了一部《當尼采哭泣》,兩人對白挺多的,而且很需要表現力度,你可以看看

閱讀全文

與搞笑電影片段對白歐美相關的資料

熱點內容
紅米手機怎麼允許流量看電影 瀏覽:21
電影三夫在線 瀏覽:186
英文電影裡面的歌曲加分析 瀏覽:363
小婦人電影圖片 瀏覽:796
愛琴海怎麼直接去電影院 瀏覽:92
至尊寶和紫霞仙子電影圖片 瀏覽:957
百度雲盤電影資源分享 瀏覽:949
茂名電影院哪裡廳大 瀏覽:75
小草影視下載的電影在哪個位置 瀏覽:473
桑巴舞在什麼動畫電影里 瀏覽:325
英國暴力電影有哪些 瀏覽:1
牛電影神馬 瀏覽:258
韓國電影哪個好看r級 瀏覽:74
如何用代碼看VIP的電影 瀏覽:902
禁止的世界真人電影全集 瀏覽:271
中國網癮題材電影 瀏覽:659
電影天堂正義聯盟扎導版超清原版 瀏覽:423
電影韓公主講的什麼 瀏覽:964
最新的歐美動作電影 瀏覽:106
陌上花電影網站 瀏覽:678