A. 《小鬼當街Baby's Day Out(1994)》、《鄰家特工The Spy Next Door(2010)》和《樓上的外星人 Aliens in the
《小鬼當街Baby's Day Out(1994)》"Carol streets Baby 's/Out (1994)":
1.Did the alarm clock ring ?
鬧鍾響了嗎?
2. I don:t wanna get up.
我不想起床。
3.Are you awake?3。
你醒了嗎?
4.Are you feeling sick?
你不舒服嗎?
5. Did I keep you up?
我才使你嗎?
6.I am still sleepy.
我還想睡。
7.I have to comp my hair?
我得找出我的頭發嗎?
8. You are wearing your sweater inside out.
你也穿的是你的毛衣反了
9.If you don:t hurry,we all be late.
如果你不快點,我們都遲到了。
10. Did you lock the door?
你鎖了門沒有?
《鄰家特工》The next agent ":
Tell me more about Halloween.
多告訴我一些關於萬聖節。
That sounds familiar
聽起來這么耳熟
Can your mommy do tha
那你的媽媽做
Now see, you wanna be a spy, never tell the truth to the bad guy.
現在看來,你想要做間諜,不要把事實告訴那個壞傢伙。
Sorry, I'm new at this
對不起,我對在這個
I want Bob to be my daddy
我希望鮑勃是我的爸爸
Gillian, your son is Sysco. He booby trap my hairdryer.
吉莉安、你的兒子Sysco。他詭雷我的吹風機。
Nice hypothesis, but you cannot prove.
漂亮的假設,但是你不能證明。
No, but I can hurt you!
沒有,但是我可以傷害你的!
What embarrassing
多尷尬
樓上的外星人 Upstairs aliens:
Aliens in the AtticHow are these changing?
這是AtticHow外星人的改變嗎?
I don't get it. What do you see in that guy?
我不明白。你看見了那傢伙的什麼?
I should stay home tomorrow, learn my lesson.
明天我應該呆在家裡,學乖。
So get some sleep. We're hitting the road at sunup.
所以去睡覺吧。當太陽升起時我們正趕路。
I barf in the middle. Remember?
我在中間吐。記得嗎?
Okay. That is enough. Knock it off, you guys.
好吧。夠了。別敲了,你這傢伙。
That is so sweet of you. I really wish I could.
那太好了。我真希望我能。
Try it again, Ricky
再試一次,里基。
Do you really want Ricky as your brother-in-law?
你是否真的想要為你的表哥瑞奇·馬丁?
Why can't they see that?
為什麼他們不能看到嗎?