❶ 1分钟英语电影配音片段,一个人的。要有语音材料和台词
1人1分钟英语电影配音片段
《罗马假日》学英语第1期:招待公主
Paramount News brings you special coverage ofPrincess Ann's visit to London.
派拉蒙新闻为大家特别报导安公主访问伦敦的情况。
The first stop on her much publicised goodwill tourof European capitals.
这是其欧洲首都亲善访问的首站。
Thousands cheer a young member of one ofEurope's oldest ruling families.
民众欢迎这欧洲古国的年轻成员。
She gets a royal welcome.
她受到皇室的款待。
After three days of continuous activity and a visit to Buckingham Palace.
完成三天活动和参观白金汉宫后。
Ann flew to Amsterdam,
安公主飞赴阿姆斯特丹,
where she dedicated the new International Aid Building and an ocean liner.
主持国际援助大楼的开幕典礼及一艘邮轮的启航仪式。
Then she went to Paris, attending many official functions,
然后前往巴黎出席多项官方活动
to cement trade relations between her country,
以加强她的祖国和西欧多国的
and the Western European nations.
贸易伙伴关系。
And so to Rome, the Eternal City
接着来到永恒之都罗马,
where the princess's visit was marked by a spectacular parade,
有场面壮观的巡游供公主观赏,
highlighted by the band of the crack bersaglieri regiment.
高潮是狙击兵团乐队的表演。
The smiling young princess showed no sign of the strain of the week's continuous publicappearances.
从公主的笑脸可知她经过一周的出访活动,仍无疲态。
At her country's embassy that evening,
当晚,在大使馆
a formal reception and ball in her honour
驻意大利大使为公主
was given by her country's ambassador to Italy.
特设盛宴和舞会招待贵宾。
语音材料: http://www.kekenet.com/menu/201209/197574_2.shtml
❷ 求电影里的搞笑片段。经典的。容易配音的。竞选学生会用
你们竞选难度挺大啊还要配音....
你是要配英文的啊还是中文的呢。
中文的大家耳熟能详的当然是大话西游那些经典片段了,唐僧的几个片段,像“only you”那段,“压到花花草草....”“打累了下雨了....”“人是人他妈生的,妖是妖他妈生的...”,还有“曾经有一份...”。
东成西就也行,“能否借胸部一看...."哈哈,经典啊。
还有一段是我扣着你的脉门你也扣着我的脉门那,原话忘了怎么说了。
现在网上不是有很多恶搞西游记啊还珠格格的么,你可以选一段然后自己改成搞笑的词。
就像有个视频 如来问他们带没带移动硬盘,最后说把经书用qq传给他们....就像这种的
还有个 “大师兄师父被妖怪抓走了”,特别逗。
英文的没有什么特搞笑的,经典倒是一大堆但不热闹。
❸ 六分钟,英文电影片段,双人版,中英对照版的字幕,语速慢一点。口语考试用,急急急
我给你找了两部,我很喜欢的片子中的对白。
1. 《这个杀手不太冷中》的Mathilda对Leon的表白
(这个时间上可能有点短,如果你喜欢的话,可以前后再延伸一些)
李昂: (Nothing's the same after you've killed someone. Yourlife is changed forever.) You have to sleep with one eye open for the rest ofyour life.
(只要你杀了人,你的人生就变了,什么都不同了。)你的余生都要提心吊胆的过日子。
玛蒂尔达:I don't give a shit about sleeping. leon. Iwant love....or death. That's it.
我不管将来如何,李昂。我只需要爱....或者死。就是这样。
李昂:Iwant death. Only death is real. Get off my case. Mathilda. I'm tired of yourgames.
我选择死亡,只有死是真的。别烦我了,玛蒂尔达,我已厌倦了你的游戏。
玛蒂尔达:There'sthis really great game. Leon. Makes people nicer. Start them thinking. The kindof game you love. If I win you keep me with you... for life
这游戏很有趣,李昂。它让人变得和善,让人开始思考。这是你喜欢的方式。如果我赢了,你一生都要陪着我。
李昂:Andif you lose?
如果你输了呢?
玛蒂尔达:Go shopping alone, like before.
你还是独来独往,一如从前。
李昂:You'regonna lose. Mathilda. There's a round in the chamber. I heard it.
你输定,玛蒂尔达。你上满了子弹,我听见了。
玛蒂尔达:Sowhat? What's it to you if I end up with a bullet in the head?
那又怎样?若我中枪身亡,你会怎样?
李昂:Nothing.
若无其事。
玛蒂尔达:Ihope you're not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's nolove in you. Because if there is just a little bit of love in there for me...Ithink that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything. I love you.Leon.
我希望你没说谎,李昂。我也希望你的内心深处,从来没有爱过我。因为如果你有那么一点点爱我的话,那几分钟后,你会后悔一直没有说出自己的真实感受。我爱你,李昂。
(玛蒂尔达开枪,李昂抢下。)
玛蒂尔达:Iwin.
我赢了。
2. 电影《闻香识女人》经典对白
(这个语速较快,但是时间上差不多;如果你没看过这部片,希望你看一遍,是一部好片)
Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artistand you are a liar.
西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。
Frank: But not a snitch!
却不是告密者。
Trask: Excuse me?
请原谅,再说一遍。
Frank: No, I don't think I will.
我不会原谅你。
Trask: Mr. Slade
斯莱德先生
Frank: This is such a crock of shit!
这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。
Trask: Please watch your language, Mr.Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I'll give youone final opportunity to speak up.
请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。
Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. Hedoesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man! What the hell isthat? What is your motto here? Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide,anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake? Well, gentleman,when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie,facing the fire and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what areyou doing? And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie.
西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么?你们的校训是什么?孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎么做,奖赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。
Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade?
你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。
Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! Idon't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William JenningsBryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It'sgone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And ifyou think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again,because I say you're killing the very spirit this institution proclaims itinstills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today?I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell youthis boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someonehere, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn'tselling.
不。我才刚刚开了个头,我不知道那些有名的校友是谁——威廉-霍华德塔夫、威廉-詹尼斯-布莱克、威廉-蒂尔,管他呢;他们的精神已经死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮,要是你以为正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你杀死了恰恰是这种精神,也就这学校所声称的立校精神。多么可耻,你们今天上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧,在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边,让我告诉你们这个孩子的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑,以为我不知道,这里有人~我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自己的灵魂。
Trask: Sir, you're out of order.
不要破坏规矩
Frank: I'll show you out of order. Youdon't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask, I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'mtoo tired, I'm too fucking blind, if I were the man I was five years ago, I'dtake a flame thrower to this place! Out of order? Who the hell do you thinkyou're talking to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see,and I have seen, boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out,their legs ripped off, but there is nothing like the sight of an amputatedspirit. There is no prosthetic for that, you think you're merely sending thissplendid foot solider back home to Oregen with his tail between his legs, but Isay you're executing his soul! And why? Because he is not a Baird man. Bairdmen, you hurt this boy, you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of you. And Harry,Jimmy, and Trent, wherever you are out there, fuck you too!
让你见识见识什么是破坏规矩,你不知道什么叫破坏规矩,克拉斯先生,真该让你见识,可我太老了!我太累了!该死的我还是个瞎子。要是五年前,我会拿火焰喷射剂把这给烧了,破坏规矩,你以为在跟谁说话,我可是久经杀场,那时候我还能看的见,我看见的是象他们这么大孩子们胳膊被炸段了,双腿被截段了,可我从来没见过孩子们的精神有过任何程度的缺损,他们从不缺少这种精神。你以为你只是把这个优秀的“战士”潜送回家?让他回到俄勒冈,从此你们就万事大吉了吗?可我要说你们正在谋杀这个孩子的精神,为什么!就因为他不是一个拜尔德人,拜尔德人?你们伤害了这个孩子,你们就是拜尔德的混蛋,你们全是。哈瑞、吉米、享特,不管你们坐在哪,见你们的鬼
Trask: Stand down, Mr. Slade!
请你肃静,斯莱德中校
Frank: I'm not finished. As I came in here,I heard those words: cradle of leadership. Well, when the bough breaks, thecradle will fall, and it has fallen here, it has fallen. Makers of men,creators of leaders, be careful what kind of leaders you're procin' here. Idon't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong, I'm not a judgeor jury, but I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future!And that my friends is called integrity, that's called courage. Now, that's thestuff leaders should be made of. Now I have come to crossroads in my life, Ialways knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I nevertook it, you know why, it was too * hard. Now here's Charlie, he's come to thecrossroads, he has chosen a path. It's the right path, it's a path made ofprinciple that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You holdthis boy's future in your hands, committee, it's a valuable future, believe me.Don't destroy it, protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make you proud one day, Ipromise you. How's that for cornball?
我还说完呢,我刚一进到这里,就听到那些话:“未来领袖的摇篮”如果架子断了,摇篮也就掉了,它已经掉了,它坠落了,造就青年,培养未来的领袖,看吧!要小心了,你们在培养什么样的领袖,我不知道!今天查理保持沉默是对还是错,我虽然不是法官但我可以告诉你,他不会为了自己的前途而出卖任何人。朋友们!这就是人们常说的正直,这就是勇气,这才是未来领袖所具有的品质。现在我到了一个人生的十字路口,我一向知道哪条路是正确的,这毋庸置疑。我知道,可我没走,为什么?因为做到这一点他太坚难了。轮到查理了,他也在一个人生的十字路口,他必须选择一条路,一条正确的路,一条有原则的路,一条成全他人格的路,让他沿着这条是继续前行,这孩子的前途掌握在你们的手里委员们,他会前途无量的,相信我,别毁了他!保护他!支持他!我保证会有一天你们会为此而感到骄傲。
❹ 英语电影片段,演讲用
肖申克的救赎经典
Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.
监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。
These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。
There's not a day goes by I don't fell regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎。
Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...
有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!