A. 《小鬼当街Baby's Day Out(1994)》、《邻家特工The Spy Next Door(2010)》和《楼上的外星人 Aliens in the
《小鬼当街Baby's Day Out(1994)》"Carol streets Baby 's/Out (1994)":
1.Did the alarm clock ring ?
闹钟响了吗?
2. I don:t wanna get up.
我不想起床。
3.Are you awake?3。
你醒了吗?
4.Are you feeling sick?
你不舒服吗?
5. Did I keep you up?
我才使你吗?
6.I am still sleepy.
我还想睡。
7.I have to comp my hair?
我得找出我的头发吗?
8. You are wearing your sweater inside out.
你也穿的是你的毛衣反了
9.If you don:t hurry,we all be late.
如果你不快点,我们都迟到了。
10. Did you lock the door?
你锁了门没有?
《邻家特工》The next agent ":
Tell me more about Halloween.
多告诉我一些关于万圣节。
That sounds familiar
听起来这么耳熟
Can your mommy do tha
那你的妈妈做
Now see, you wanna be a spy, never tell the truth to the bad guy.
现在看来,你想要做间谍,不要把事实告诉那个坏家伙。
Sorry, I'm new at this
对不起,我对在这个
I want Bob to be my daddy
我希望鲍勃是我的爸爸
Gillian, your son is Sysco. He booby trap my hairdryer.
吉莉安、你的儿子Sysco。他诡雷我的吹风机。
Nice hypothesis, but you cannot prove.
漂亮的假设,但是你不能证明。
No, but I can hurt you!
没有,但是我可以伤害你的!
What embarrassing
多尴尬
楼上的外星人 Upstairs aliens:
Aliens in the AtticHow are these changing?
这是AtticHow外星人的改变吗?
I don't get it. What do you see in that guy?
我不明白。你看见了那家伙的什么?
I should stay home tomorrow, learn my lesson.
明天我应该呆在家里,学乖。
So get some sleep. We're hitting the road at sunup.
所以去睡觉吧。当太阳升起时我们正赶路。
I barf in the middle. Remember?
我在中间吐。记得吗?
Okay. That is enough. Knock it off, you guys.
好吧。够了。别敲了,你这家伙。
That is so sweet of you. I really wish I could.
那太好了。我真希望我能。
Try it again, Ricky
再试一次,里基。
Do you really want Ricky as your brother-in-law?
你是否真的想要为你的表哥瑞奇·马丁?
Why can't they see that?
为什么他们不能看到吗?